We are a small educational charity which aims to enable people to benefit, learn and develop through woodland experiences.
We provide a variety of inclusive opportunities at Hallr Wood in Charlton Mackrell and Drayton Woods, near Langport and also other venues, including school grounds.
- Forest School programmes, Nurture groups, Inclusive provision, Therapeutic Interventions and long term placements for those struggling in school , including Social Service referrals
- Curriculum enrichment sessions, living history, literacy support, environmental education and Education for Sustainable Development
- Woodland Playschemes, after school clubs, home ed groups,Wilder Play family learning sessions, Scouts and Youth groups
- Over night camps for small groups, private events, birthdays etc
- Training and workshops for practitioners and school, including mentoring and support for prospective Forest school leaders
- Rural crafts (green woodworking, basket making, weaving, pottery)
- Community Provision, Open Days, Performances,
- Volunteering, forestry and conservation skills